The ever-youthful channel MTV is all set to start the third season of its hit show Love School! The entries have been started and to avoid any disappointment the couples who want to participate can apply now! Here are the details that you want to know about MTV Love school 3 2018 Audition as well as Registration details
MTV Love School Season 3 Hosts
The dashing duo prince Narula and Yuvika Chadhary will host the third season of this awesome show. A huge number of couples are keen to take part in this show and looking at the great popularity it got during first 2 seasons it can be assumed that this third season would be mind-boggling, to say the least!
The seasons so far Launched in 2015 with its first season the show was an instant hit especially among the young couples with the amazing talent of the hosts Upen Patel and Karishma tanna. The second season was even a greater hit with the amazing presentation skills of Television presenter and VJ Anushka Dandekar and TV actor Karan Kundra. The third season is expected to achieve even higher popularity with seasoned yet youthful TV Personalities Yuvika Chaudhary and Prince Narula
Registration Details for MTV Love School 3 2018
This third season will explore the exciting facets of different couples and offer a heavy dose of versatile entertainment all way long. The couples will reveal their best skills and talent by participating in various games and challenging tasks. Fun mixed challenges, innovative talent and surprising skills- the show will have it all. In fact, it can be said that this show is the best course for enhancing the wholesome love for different couples. You can send your entries along with the details of couple photo location and age to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions to Participate in MTV Love School Season 3
- The show is open only for the real life genuine couples
- Only Indian participants will be considered and they should be above 18 years of age
- Participants with criminal charges will not be accepted
- As this is a game/task show the participants should not have any health disorder of serious nature
- Only the unmarried couples will be able to apply
- You can register online
- The official website will carry the registration form that can be filled online and submitted to participate. Once your applications are shortlisted you will be contacted by the officials.