Every year many male beauty contests go off in India but “Mr. India” is the one for which every male model waits enthusiastically. Thus, if you are a male model you will be elated to know that auditions for Mr. India have started! So, you have a great opportunity to make your carrier in fashion and entertainment. Of course, at this time you are keen to know about auditions dates, venues, criteria, and other important things. Just read this complete post to know about them.
Mr. India 2017 Auditions Dates and Venues
The auditions for this male beauty pageant will take pale in six Indian cities including Chandigarh, New Delhi, Chennai, Pune, Bangalore, and Mumbai. Shortlisted applicant from the city auditions will come for the final round audition in Mumbai. Afterwards, qualified finalist will take part in Grand Finale for winning the following titles:-
- India 2017.
- India 1st Runner Up 2017.
- India 2nd Runner Up 2017.
Below are the dates and venues of auditions:-
|7th Nov, 2017 (Tuesday)||Chandigarh||Golden Tulip Chandigarh, Panchkula Morni Road, Haryana.|
|9th Nov, 2017 (Thursday)||New Delhi||Roseate House, Asset 10, Hospitality District, Aerocity, Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037.|
|14th Nov, 2017 (Tuesday)||Chennai||Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels, 120, Sir Thyagaraya Rd, Drivers Colony, T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017.|
|17th Nov, 2017 (Friday)||Pune||Radisson Blu Kharadi, Nagar Bypass Road, Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411014.|
|18th Nov, 2017 (Saturday)||Bangalore||Radisson Blu Atria Bengaluru, 1, Palace Rd, Ambedkar Veedhi, Sampangi Rama Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001.|
|26th Nov, 2017 (Sunday)||Mumbai||6th Floor Conference room, Times Tower, Kamla Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai.|
Eligibility Criteria to Participate in Mr. India 2017 Auditions
- The Applicant should be natural born male.
- Candidate age must be between 17 to 27 years as of 31st December 2017.
- Minimum height should be 5 feet
- The candidate uses “Mr” before his name.
- Applicant must be single, unmarried, and not engaged.
- The candidate must be a genuine Indian citizen, holding a valid Indian passport. He must be a resident of India as per the applicable laws in India.
- The applicant or his immediate family must not be related to anyone who worked in ABSL, TIML, TIL, Bennett Coleman & Company Limited, or any other company of the Times Group, sponsors, and their sub-contractors, or any other of the judges as informed to the applicant any stage. Applicant must inform/disclose the same in case of such a relation.
- The candidate must not be under any commercial contract with any modelling agency during appearing for the auditions.
NOTE: Click Here to read the complete criteria.