The world of modelling is full of fun, glamorous, achievements, challenges, struggles etc. In this industry, the most difficult challenge for female models is to find the right platform! They struggle very hard to search a platform by which they can open the doors of success. If you are a female model as well as a resident of New Zealand and seeking for opportunity then here is good news for you. Good news is registrations for Miss Universe New Zealand 2019 are open now! This is a golden opportunity for models who are serious about the carrier. In this post, Auditions Dekho (No.1 Website to Search Upcoming Auditions) will share useful details related to registrations such as eligibility, terms etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Miss Universe New Zealand 2019 Registrations
- Participant must be a natural born female.
- Participant’s age must be between 18 to 28 years as of 1st Jan, 2019.
- Participant must be citizen of New Zealand.
- Participant must be single; not engaged and nor married or divorced or have given birth to a child.
- You will be asked for valid ID proof in order to prove your age.