India’s most magistral beauty contest named FBB Colors FEMINA Miss India is back with the new season! Times group is all set to organize the new season. Moreover, the registrations for Miss India 2019 are open now! This show or you can say the crown of this beauty pageants can lift-up the carrier of winner. Model, who wins this title, represents India in Miss World contest! So you can image what kind of opportunity you have! However, this contest is being organized for female model only but it doesn’t mean that entry is open of all females! Female model can participate in this show only when she meets eligibility criteria defined by organizers.
Also See: FBB Campus Princess 2018 Auditions.
Eligibility Criteria for Miss India 2019 Registrations
You can participate in this show if you are/your:-
- Height is equal to 5 feet 5 inches tall or more.
- Your age is between 18 to 25 years old as of 31st December 2019.
- Single, unmarried, and even not engaged.
- Indian passport holder or overseas India citizen.
NOTE: You can participate in this show for competing for runner-up positions only if your age is 26 or 27 years old. The most important thing you may like is there won’t be bikini round during auditions.
General T&C for FBB Colors FEMINA Miss India 2019 Auditions
- Applicant or contestant is abide by all the rules decided by organizer.
- Organizer reversed all the rights for their respective show. They are free to change any rule anytime whenever they want.
- Applicant will need legal ID proof in order to prove age.
- The candidate must be natural born female.
- The applicant or her immediate family member must not be related to Times Group and its subsidiary, judges, etc.
Click here to read complete terms and conditions.