Britain’s Next Top Model, which is also referred as BNTM is modelling British-Irish reality shows! Professional female model always want to be a part of this show. If you have been wishing to participate in BNTM, then here is good news for you! Do you know applications for BNTM cycle 13 are open? Few weeks back, M confirmed the same on its official twitter page! Isn’t this good news? If you haven’t step-in model world yet, then this is the best opportunity because show is being judged by fashion expert thus you will surely learn a lot. In this, post Auditions Dekho (best website to search upcoming auditions dates) will share the details regarding application process, eligibility requirement, and more so that you can easily participate in this show.
Some benefits of participating or wining BNTM’s Crown:
- You may start getting modelling contracts.
- Possibly, beauty products manufacturers reach you for sponsorship.
- Perhaps, you will be featured in movie or TV series.
- And more.
Britain’s Next Top Model Eligibility and Requirements
- Applicant’s age must be between 18 to 23 years old.
- Required height must be 5 feet 8 inches or tall.
- Applicant must be natural born female.
- Candidate must be a citizen of United Kingdom.
- You must be willing to travel to London when you selected for an interview during final selection process.
- Passport is needed as because possibly you will have to abroad during cycle.
- Winner will get grand prize which also includes modelling contract. As producers reserved all rights, they can change or modify prizes.
- Possibly, participant will be needed to be photographed or videotaped when she is clothed or partially clothed or naked!!
- Participant authorizes to check civil, criminal, financial, driver-history etc. by applying.
Click here to know more about eligibility and requirement.