Abnormal people! Abnormal talent! Britain’s Got Talent is the best reality show in Europe to showcase extra-ordinary talent. The best part of “Got Talent” series is there is no restriction! Restriction means this show is open for every kind of stage performer! Magicians, dancers, singer or any other stage performer can participate in this show! Did you image that a lost guy can be a comedian before BGT season 12? Of course no! Consequently, show is open for every kind of artist. It’s true “talent is waste without platform”! You will be excited to know that BGT is giving chance to add wings to dreams! In straight words, registrations for Britain’s Got Talent Series 13 are open! You can register yourself online easily! Want to know how? In this post, Auditions Dekho is gathered registrations related detail.
Britain’s Got Talent Series 13 Terms and Conditions for Application
- You are not eligible to apply if you are an employee or close relation with employee of ITV.
- Online registrations are open till 7th Feb, 2019.
- You are agreed to abide by rules, terms and conditions, and more.
- Minors (under age 18) need to get permission from legal parents or guardians.
- On the basis of submitted DVD or video clip, applicant can still be considered in second round if not available in 1st
- The submitting of online form doesn’t guarantee participant will receive auditions.
- You must have right to be in the UK.
- Product won’t bear any cost that candidate incur for auditions.
- All the informed filled by participant in auditions form must be truthful.
- Candidates can submit their application through WhatsApp at +44(0)7880394428.
- Registration through WhatsApp are open till 7th February, 2019.
Click here to read complete terms and conditions for participation.