Just few days back, Dipika Kakar won the title of Bigg Boss Season 12. Sri Santh held second position and Deepak Thakur held the 3rd position. It surprises that season 12 ended just a week before and now people have started searching for registrations of season 13!! This curiosity is genuine because people love to see the dramas of contestants and love the way in which Salman Khan tackles all dramas. If you are one of them who is looking for Bigg Boss Season 13 auditions and wish to participate in registrations then you are at right place. In this post, Auditions Dekho will let you know the terms and process of participation.
Also see: Rising Star Season 3 Auditions.
Eligibility to Participate in Bigg Boss Season 13
- Participant’s age must be above 18 years.
- Participant must be an Indian and residing in India.
- Candidate should have valid IP proof in order to prove your age and citizenship.
- Participant will have to provide all the details asked in audition form.
Candidates can register themselves for Bigg Boss Season 13 Auditions thorough Voot mobile application or website. Possibly, there will be a form which is needed to be filled by candidates. Form may contain fields such as name, age, address, audition video etc. It is recommended to provide to fill out true information only.
Candidate must keep video requirements in mind while making audition video. You can find them below!
Bigg Boss Season 13 Audition Video Requirement
- Video must contain your general introduction such as name, where are you from, what do you do, your experiences, skills etc.
- Video should not be too long or too short as well. You can make a video of 3 minutes only (maximum).
- Video shouldn’t be more than 50 MB in terms of size.
Click here to know more about terms and conditions for participation.