Seven Network is all set bring Australia’s Got Talent in 2019. This is gonna be a 9th season of AGT. It was 2007 when season 1 of AGT was premiered. The stage earned enough publicity, TRP, and reviews in last 12 years. This is one of the reality shows in which every artist wants to participate and each individual doesn’t want to miss a single episode of AGT. Moreover, many times it becomes difficult for judges as well as audience too to judge the performances given by participants. We have seen numerous famed celebrities such as Dannii Minohue, Tom Burlinson, and Kelly Osbourne etc. as judges in previous seasons but judges for upcoming season are not disclosed yet but if wish to participate in this show, then here is related information.
Eligibility Criteria for AGT Season 9 Participation
- Your age must be at least 18 years. Possibly, you will be asked for document which proves. For an example: Date of birth certificate or passport.
- In case, your age is less, then parent of legal guardian will have to attend any audition.
- You must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident.
- In case if you are a citizen of any other country excluding Australia or New Zealand, then you must have visa which allows you attend auditions and filming dates and satisfy all publicity requirement requested by the producer or broadcaster.
- Producers reserve all rights. They may change, started, close etc. anything whenever they want.
As you know this stage is open for individuals and group performers, the terms and conditions for bother are slightly different.
Click here to know the eligibility, terms and conditions for individuals.
Click here to know the eligibility, terms and conditions for group.