One Digital Entertainment presents India’s first food reality show named “India’s Digital Chef”! Famous celebrity chef Sanjay Kapoor, Saransh Goila (winner of Food Maha Challenge), and Amrita Saluja (actress who appeared in Mummy Ka Magic) will be judging this show. Nowadays, health and fitness comes under consideration first. Thus, IDC will be promoting the same by reaching countless chef. Do you love to cook food? Do you have magic to let people lick their finger after having food which is cooked by you? If yes, then you must participate in this show. Participants will surely learn many new things with judges who are experts in this field.
In this post Auditions Dekho, India’s Best Web Portal to Search Auditions Dates and Venues, will let you know the process, terms, and conditions for participation in India’s Digital Chef.
General Rules of India’s Digital Chef
- Auditions start from 20th July, 2018.
- Participants have to cook healthy and delectable snack recipe. They will have to make the video of same which should not of more than 15 minutes. They will have to update the video on website.
- Each individual is allowed to send one entry only.
- 16 finalists will be selected on the behalf of points.
- Top 16 participants will compete each other in 4 different rounds in order to win the title of IDC.
India’s Digital Chef Online Auditions Form
Click here to read complete terms and conditions.